Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Toddler Schedule

So my mother said to me: "YOU NEED TO HAVE A SCHEDULE FOR LIVY!" Yes, just like that in a very stern no nonsense voice, and me being me, I didn't take kind too it. I was a bit offended because my mom doesn't live with me (or even near me) to know whether or not I have a set schedule for my daughter.

At the end of the day, no matter how offended or upset I wanna get, she's right. Everyone needs a bit of a schedule especially when dealing with children. I have a schedule, but its completely outta wack at the moment, and I have a perfectly good reason: I'm 8 months pregnant! What does this mean ? I am always tired, sleepy, hungry, and a bit lazy. So when it comes to meeting the demands of my 1 year old, it's not easy! It may not get done on time, but it gets done!

So I'm interested in finding out from other SAHM's, What's Your Toddler's Schedule?
Leave me a comment, and I'll create a compilation of some of your schedule to re-create my own, and I'll share it with you guys!

Thanks In Advance!

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from Bloggy Moms! And my toddler is full on "Terrible Two's", so a schedule is hard for us. He does have his morning usuals, milk when he wakes up, breakfast follows, runs around the house and if I'm lucky he will have a nap around noon. I have older kids in school, so usually by the time he wakes from a nap, it's time to head out and pick them up. They day seems to fly by for us!
    http://jatyourservice.blogspot.com/2010/12/christmas-eve-2010.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...