Friday, December 3, 2010

Olivia's Vocabulary - 13 months old

  • Bella - her first word, used in correct context.
  • Daddy - used in correct context.
  • Mommy - she just chants mommy here and there but does not refer to me as mommy
  • Mama - used in correct context, yup that's what she calls me!
  • Yeaaaaaahh - used in correct context when I ask "Do you love me?"
  • Uh Ooohh - used in correct context.
  • Baby - another word she just chants just because I call her baby
  • Bobby - she refers to everyone as such, its so funny!
  • No - unfortunately, she uses this word correctly, LOL!
  • Gabba Gabba - another rambling of hers, she loves to watch Yo Gabba Gabba!
  • MyBaby - strangely this means pick me up and hold me.

1 comment:

  1. Shucks my Landon at 14 months says nothing at all. LOL I'm jealous. Though my oldest is a jibber jaw. Good luck with your second!

    I'm following you from Being Alison from the GFC Blog Hop. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...