Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday Morning Breakfast - Cinnamon Banana Pancakes

This morning, Olivia had one tasty Cinnamon Banana pancake and she loved it. I was so surprised to see her eat and enjoy. I started to feed her, but then I handed her the fork and said, you know what, I think you can feed yourself, and she did. It's so cute to see her tiny fist wrapped around the fork trying to maneuver the pancake squares into her mouth. She got frustrated a few times, but never quit, she really wanted to eat with the fork.

I'll post the recipe for cinnamon banana pancakes soon.
mmmm. . .cinnamon banana pancakes cooked in a tiny pat of butter just to make the edges crispy and buttery


She just had to keep that lego block in her hand




"lets try my right hand now"

"I love pancakes"

Enjoy your Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...