Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Beautiful Baby Nurseries

As hubby and I search for the perfect home, the one thing that I imagine when looking at the bedrooms is "Hmm, will this make a nice nursery?", I just cant help but to think that. I am an interior designer at heart, but I really don't have the space here in our 1.5 bedroom apartment to  to express that. Not only that, who wants to waste time on primping a rental ? I'll keep my cash in my pockets until we finally close on a home. But in the meant time, I am always searching for beautiful nurseries that inspire and excite me, take a look:

Sugar Plum Princess



Lapis Lullaby




While these rooms are simply GORG, I have no plans to shop from this site unless the prices are DEEPLY discounted. Until then, HomeGoods, TJ Maxx, Craiglist, and the local fabric store will have to  suffice.

2 comments:

  1. These nurserys are beautiful. I found the Shaby Chic collection at Target and swooped it up for my daughter's nursery. It is actually very nice. Also at the time we had a pier 1 kids and I managed to find a ton of items there... huge savings at both places and her nursery was beautiful. Now she is three and everything in her room is Tinkerbell so I am so happy I purchased from Target and not thoes internet sites. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, nice!! I didn't even know that Target had a Shaby Chic collection, gonna check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...