Wednesday, November 10, 2010

27 Weeks Pregnant (second pregnancy)

  1. How far along? 27 Weeks
  2. Total weight gain/loss: gained 6 lbs total!
  3. Maternity clothes? Sometimes! But I can still get away with wearing my regular pants, just have to put the waist below the belly. And no I don't wear that silly gimmicky belly-band that's supposed to allow you to wear your normal clothes throughout your pregnancy. That thing always ends up rolling up into a tube under my breast cutting off circulation to the rest of my body!
  4. Stretch marks? Ummm, yeah. from previous pregnancy
  5. Sleep: Getting better sleep now that i have a schedule figured out for my 12 month old! Yippee! 
  6. Best moment this week: Seriously ? Ask me next week please.
  7. Movement: She moves way more than Olivia did, she is constantly kicking and grooving, cant wait to see this lil kicker. I bet she'll be all calm when she arrives.
  8. Food: Occasionally, I'd have one strange craving, sometimes i'll go out and "take care of it", other times I ignore the craving.
  9. Gender: It's a gurl!
  10. Labor Signs: o, but I've been having labor dreams, and they all go very well.
  11. Belly Button in or out?  It's way out there
  12. What I miss: Dieting, and focusing on losing weight and exercising.
  13. Planning Update: We're still planning on making a move,  and still haven't found THEE house yet. House hunting isn't all that great, and now that the weather is cold, I don't wanna go out look at homes, but this may be a better time to get a look.
  14. Weekly Wisdom: Be positive, everything will work itself out.
  15. Milestones: None . . . .idk. . 

5 comments:

  1. I saw your blog on the blog hop. Very cute blog. I can't wait to see more updates of your preg week by week :-)

    My blog is mostly pregnancy health info so if you have any questions or ideas for me to blog about, please let me know :-)

    http://pregnancybaby411.blogspot.com/

    I just followed you. :-) your family is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yay! you're preggers too! i'm 23 weeks along with my 2nd pregnancy & it's a girl! love the blog design, very nice! following you now from the So Followed Saturday Blog Hop =)

    http://vi3ti3abe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dana,
    Congratulations on your baby girl. I love the sonogram picture on your sidebar. It's amazing how technology has improved since I had my children. I love the way you are documenting everything and can't wait to see more. I'm a new follower. I found you on Saturday's Blog Hop from Confessions on a Vi3tbabe. I just love blog hops. You meet so many interesting people.

    Michelle
    www.scrapthosepictures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations... I am now following you from the so followed saturday blog hop. Please visit me @ http://mommetime.com/ ...take care, happy blogging - happy living. Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations What a cute WEBSITE! So very nice to meet you, we actually met on Bloggy Moms. So anyway I am Crystal nice to meet you, what a great blog! If you want you can visit and follow me at http://www.armytankerswife.com Thanks

    Have a great Holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...