Friday, October 8, 2010

Does your home smell GREEN ?

What's the scent of a green home? The scent of green home is the scent of clean home, and I don't mean the scent of Clorox and ammonia in the air. I'm talking about non-toxic scents the fill the air and aren't harmful to you and your family.

I'm not too overly obsessed with the "Going Green"journey just yet, but I already use some green techniques at home.

For example, when I want to fill there air with a calming scent, I always go to the kitchen for these items:


a few tablespoons of cinnamon, about 2 cups of water and a saucepan.
I place this mixture on the stove, and allow it to simmer until the mixture is almost completely evaporated. I love this scent, but I must warn you, your husband will come home from work searching for the apple pie he smells as he enters the keys into your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...