Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Dana's Cooking Show!

I dont know if anyone else does this, but almost every afternoon/evening when I'm in the kitchen preparing a meal, I tend to talk my way through the entire process as if I'm starring in my own Cooking Show. I truly enjoy cooking meals, baking treats, and mixing non-alcoholic drinks in the kitchen. I guess i have a secret dream of hosting my very own cooking show.

It must really be exciting for my husband to come home to the surprise in the oven or on the stove. I envy his life, he has his own personal chef and hardly ever puts in a request. He just eats anything that I prepare.

Olivia on the other hand, doubles as my baby and my one man audience. She gets to watch, participate, and taste test everything in the making. She has front row seats every evening to the cooking!



bella always takes a peek to see if any food has fallen
 to the ground, she's the clean up lady



In the Kitchen this evening:
Rosemary & Herb Roasted Chicken & Potatoes
sides: Rice & peas, Baked Mac n Cheese, and a Garden Salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...