The body challenge would schedule your daily meals and tell you exactly what you need to make it, and it was perfect! I think I may do it again in February after giving birth.
But one of the recipes that i took away with me and still make till this day is the Overnight Muesli. I love it, and my husband loves it too. I haven't tried it with Olivia just yet. It may have too much texture for her, plus she only has 4 teeth, but I'll try a softer version for her when I think she's ready.
Here's what you need:
1/2 cup oatmeal
6 oz vanilla yogurt
1/4 cup skim milk
1 medium apple, grated
1/2 cup sliced strawberries
1 TBS dried cranberries / raisins
1 tsp ground flax seed
- Place oatmeal in a medium bowl.
- Mix yogurt with oatmeal.
- Add skim milk to oatmeal mixture.
- Grate apple and add to oatmeal mixture.
- Slice strawberries and add to oatmeal mixture.
- Add raisins to oatmeal mixture.
- Add flax to oatmeal mixture and refrigerate overnight.
I just ate a bowl full, it was delish! I think this recipe serves two but I ate it all. Hey, but I'm eating for two, right ?