Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Baby Don't Eat!

I'm convinced that Olivia doesn't like the texture of food. I've been experimenting with all types of food, and I learned 2 thing:

1. She hates to be spoon fed

2. She likes fruits more than anything

Just about every evening at dinner, Olivia sits in her high hair with a very small portion of what i made for Rakiem and I. She gives it a taste, spits it out, and shovels the remaining food onto the floor for Bella to eat, she even calls Bella over!

Olivia, I didn't cook curry chicken and potatoes for Bella to enjoy, we buy a very decent grade of dog food just for Bella to savor, the curry chicken goes in your belly!

Olivia has never been a "greedy" baby. She rarely finishes a bottle, and only picks at her fruits and veggies that I leave out for her.


I've been told not to panic or stress about the particular phase that she is going through, and she will transition when she is ready to solid foods, but I LOVE to cook, and I LOVE to see my babies (Rakiem & Olivia) eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...