Monday, September 27, 2010

Lunch Time = Exploration Time

It's lunch time, or as I call it "time to give Olivia food so she can pick at it and dump it on the floor for Bella to eat" time!

But today was just a little bit different. On today's menu: Macaroni Tuna Salad, one of my favorites. I thought red and greens might be too much of a kick for Olivia, but she liked it. She ate way more than she would usually eat, and she even picked up a slice of green onion and chomped on it without making a face, in fact, she smiled!  I think this meal is a keeper, and I will definitely reintroduce this one to her again.  I'm happy about the amount of food she ate, it seems like we're getting some progress in the transition from liquids to solids.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...