Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Good Eats!

Today we all headed out to the city bright and early for a special appointment. After the special appointment, Rakiem decided not to go to work because it was just too late for him to head home, get ready and drive to NJ, so we took it easy in the city.

Rakiem was craving some southern cooking, and of course I'm not gonna argue, I cant help my self when it comes to southern cuisine. We headed on over to our favorite spot for lunch. Olivia and I are regulars there. We went to Amy Ruth's.

Rakiem ordered The Rev. Al Sharpton

I had my usual Afrika Bambatta:

And Olivia had a little bit if everything and she enjoyed it. She ate macaroni and cheese, fish, cornbread and fried chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...