Monday, September 20, 2010

and now she's 11 months (almost)

And where exactly does time go ? we all know that times has wings and it flies on by, so make use of every moment in your life, before you know it, 50 years have gone by and you've lived a life of happiness or regret, you decide!

Why do i start off that way ? Because I haven't blogged since Olivia turned 4 months old, and a lot life altering events have occurred through this time, MAJOR events! ( i will be filling in the empty space with past photo's)

I write this blog mainly for myself, a way of expressing myself as a parent and the things that I have chosen to do for my child and my family.I also find it to be very therapeutic.

I write this blog for Olivia, and my future children, to reflect back on mommy's thought, mommy's plans, and mommy's promises to you. To express my unconditional love for the children that I bare, and the husband that god placed into my life for me.

I also write this blog to share with family and friends who are interested in taking a peek into the life of Dana and Rakiem and the journeys that we've have been through as we go from "expecting" parents to grooming ourselves into "not so perfect, but great" parents!

I haven't blogged in so long because I've been busy, from returning to work, leaving work only 5 months after returning, growing and developing skills for my photography business, taking Olivia on wonderful island hopping vacation, being a stay at home/work from home mom, mourning the passing of my mother in law, searching for a new home and so much more. In future blogs I will surely touch each topic when the time is right, but for now I just wanted to jump on track and let you know that I'm still in the race, although I am not in the lead, I'm still in it to win it, and that has to count for something.

Thanks for reading.
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...