Saturday, May 1, 2010

I love my Moby Wrap

I love cloth baby carrier. I've been using this carrier ever since Olivia was just a few days old. I'm a pro at wrapping this thing because I practiced over and over again during my pregnancy anxiously waiting to fill it with my bundle of joy. I purchased my wrap at this little baby boutique called Metrominis, I love this store  and can never walk away empty handed whenever I visit.


When Olivia was just a couple months old, she'd get cranky around her nap times, and I would securely tuck her into the moby wrap. I found that she felt more comfort with skin to skin contact, so I would often remove my top and place her right onto my chest where she felt snug and secure. It would take just a few minutes there after for her to finally fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...