Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Olivia Turns 1 month !

Olivia is one month old today. Wow, where did the time go. Okay, I don't really mean that. I feel like I had her 2 years ago. My days are short and my nights are long. I am not complaining, just telling you like it is.

Doctor's Visit: Olivia now weighs 8 pounds 9 oz. She gained a whole pound and an oz. That's great progress, she also grew 1 inch. Dr. said that Olivia looks great, and is doing well. (but I already knew this)

Sleep: We're getting better with the night sleeping. Once in a while , she has really bad gripe/gas and cries her life out for hours and hours until she feels better. Usually between the hours of 12am - 3am. There is nothing we can do but to comfort her, We asked the doc about mylicon and gripe water, he suggested Gripe water, or a teaspoon of fennel tea or chamomile tea, NO mylicon.

Eats: We're currently doing the breast milk exclusively. She feeds about 10 times a day, no less than that, only more at times. I get no break unless I pump and store (something that I am lazy about doing) but its okay, I love our bonding time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...