Sunday, October 11, 2009

Maternity Leave

So now that I am on maternity leave, you would think that I would have at least 1 blog post a day, because I am home doing nothing right ? Wrong! I have found myself to be busier than ever. Well as busy as i can be as I waddle through out my home. I have tackled each room , rearranged furniture, scrubbed floors, must I go on ?

After all that, you can find me pooped on the couch for at least 4 hours, and then I am preparing dinner. I must say, as tired as I get, I really enjoy this. being at home, cooking cleaning, photo editing, letting my creative juices flow. It's relaxing, and nothing makes me feel better than getting my mind focused and my life organized, especially before baby arrives.

I am now 39 weeks pregnant, and 5 days away from my due date. I've been feeling contractions off and on. The feeling is similar to light menstrual cramps, they last about 1 minute, and happens every 10 minutes. The contractions never get any stronger, they just die down.

Well I'm off to look for a pancake recipe, preferably one that mimics IHOP pancakes, topped with strawberries.

Yummy!

1 comment:

  1. YAYYYYYYY...Maternity Leave....enjoy your time Dana. Im watching the pot ...it nah bwoil yet eh? Ok...well take it easy and in GODS time your blessing will be here. ABout time you posted a BLOG! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...