Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Planning Her First Photo Shoot

Ummm...seriously, did you think she wouldn't have a full session photoshoot a few days after her birth ?

Oh yes she will!! Photog-Mom is on it!! I am gearing up for her very first photoshoot, I've got tons of items to buy for my little princess.

I used to browse through Etsy some time ago, in search of unique items to buy for our wedding, which was just a year and 5 months ago. Never really found anything that caught my eye, but tonight......ha...tonight I have found an entire slue of adorable baby items that has me sitting here with credit card in hand, forgetting about my budget plan. Oh Lord!!

Even if you don't have a baby, can you resist ? Can you ?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...