Monday, September 14, 2009

36 Weeks! Yay, we're almost there!!

How far along?: 36 weeks baby, where did the time go.

Total weight gain: 14lbs, I guess I will gain the majority of my weight within the next 4 weeks. I like it that way ;)

How big is baby?: You know, I have no clue, my midwife says that she thinks that she'll be a healthy 7lbs at birth. Hmm.. When I went in for my check up on friday, she did say that baby jones is a good size, so I am happy to hear that.

Maternity clothes?: Of course, but so tempted to go out and buy fall clothes. It is getting cold and I feel like all my pre-pregnancy clothes have disappeared.

Stretch marks?:
Yeah, I got still got them, they're not going anywhere.

Sleep?:
I get it when I can, thats the rule! On the couch after work, In the car on my lunch breaks, etc

Best moment this week?: i dont have a specific moment. My visits with the midwife are always exciting moments for me and Rakiem.

Food cravings?: Not anymore.

Labor signs?:
Yes !! I experienced a Braxton Hicks contraction. I only had one, but it was amazing to feel that one contraction. I sat there and smiled the entire 10 seconds it lasted.

Belly button in or out?:
Been out for a while now, not completely out, just half of it.

What I'm looking forward to:
my maternity leave. Oh yes, some rest and relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...