Sunday, August 2, 2009

Prenatal Yoga....at home


If you're anything like me, then you can never make it to your prenatal yoga course at the local gym or birthing center. I wake up late just about ever single Sunday morning, just in time to miss the class. I hate when that happens.

So this morning, I said enough is enough, I cant keep missing these workouts! So I started flipping through the channels on my TV and I found ExerciseTV on demand. They have an entire Fit Baby selection, which helps Mama's-To-Be like me get a quick 10 minute workout for the day. Since it's on demand, you can start, stop, rewind, and watch it again as many times as you'd like.

YAY for me.....well..us, if your anything like me!
(smiles)

1 comment:

  1. ExerciseTV is awesome for pre and post natal workouts!! They have a bunch for Video on Demand but if you are looking for some longer videos they have some online at www.exercisetv.tv and ones you can order in their online store. They are great to keep you healthy during pregnancy and get you into pre baby shape after!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...