Friday, July 17, 2009

The Moby Wrap


I've been searching really really hard for a great baby holder wrapper thingy and today, I came across the Moby Wrap. I am adding this to my wish list right this moment.

Since the beginning of my pregnancy, I've been observing everyday moms in motion with their newborns. Rakiem and I went out for lunch one day, and we saw 2 mom's meet up for lunch. One mom arrived first with a big ol' bulk stroller with several attachments and compartments. She spent minutes trying to break down the stroller and then got frustrated and left it and took her baby out and placed him in the burping position. The next mom came along, swiftly, arms swinging, a bit more "pep in her step" and a funky little diaper bag (?) on her shoulder. She then undid some sort of wrap contraption and released her baby from resting on her torso, and took a seat.

"Sold" I thought! I want one of those. I have no clue what kinda wrap she had but today as I was reading through mothering.com, I saw what looked like the most complicated wrap ever, but when I read one of the many directions for wrapping your baby, it was so simple and looks very secure for baby.

This definetly goes on my MUST HAVE & WISH list, and once baby is here, I'll let you know if this is a keeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...