Tuesday, July 28, 2009

29 weeks!


How far along?: 29 weeks

Total weight gain: 8lbs – 10lbs

How big is baby?: about 2.5 lbs and 15” long (says babycenter.com)

Maternity clothes?: Yes, had to get the pants very early on.

Stretch marks?: Yes, 2 on the right side.

Sleep?: Pretty decent, some nights worse than others.

Best moment this week?: Getting in my kitchen and doing a really good scrub down.

Movement?: Always moves after a meal. Yesterday, I believe I felt her round head right under my left rib. What a beautiful thing.

Food cravings?: Not really. I just like to try new things, like a cream cheese bagel with crispy bacon

Labor signs?: No, none at all.

Belly button in or out?: Half out, half in, I know the entire thin will be out shortly.

What I miss: My energy, sleep is my best friend. I can be so drained at times.

What I'm looking forward to: New paint on the walls, and new furniture.

Weekly Wisdom: God blesses us all, in due time.

1 comment:

  1. amen amen AMEN!!! God truly blesses us all in DUE time...just have to remain FAITHFUL!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...