Monday, July 20, 2009

28 Weeks!

So here I am at 28 weeks today. Took a clothed shot instead of bare belly just to give you an idea of how deceiving the tummy looks in clothes. It's crazy because still, I get people asking "are you pregnant?" but they are so hesitant about asking, I guess just trying not to insult me. For the most part, I get people saying that I am carrying very well, and I am thankful for that!

My last visit with the Midwife was just his past Friday, and now I am considering a new midwife, I'll talk about that later. My weight is good, gained 7lbs, my measurements were good, baby is correct size, heart rate was strong and and rapid, and my blood pressure was 120/60. My next visit is in 3 weeks for glucose screening, I'll keep you posted.

How have I been feeling? I feel great, some nights are with
out sleep, but for the most part everything is going well. I am definitely feeling the punches, kicks, and other movements more now. Rakiem and I often times lay down and watch the belly movements..it's so funny. Sometimes i really wish that I can take a peek inside, just to say hi !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...