Friday, June 19, 2009

23 weeks

So yesterday, I had experienced some severe pain in my chest, more like in my heart while I was at work. It was so painful that I left and drove myself to the emergency room at Lawrence Hospital in Bronxville.

Although I got through administration pretty quickly, I waited to be seen for more than 90 minutes, by that time the pain subsided, the EKG was normal, fetal heart was normal, and the all of my vital signs were normal.  Well, not really my blood pressure was 135/88 when normally is 120/77. That kind of weirded me out, but the nurses said it was all normal.

So the end result was "Heartburn during Pregnancy". Which I think was total BS!! Sorry, but that was NOT heartburn. They handed me a sheet of paper that described a completely different symptoms and conditions that I did not experience. I guess they'd think that I would be satisfied to go home with some sort of diagnosis.  After all, who would be happy after spending 3 hours in the ER just to be told "Sorry ma'am, we just don't know what's wrong with you"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...