Thursday, March 12, 2009

Breastfeeding

I have already established that I will breastfeed my baby because of all of the wonderful benefits that come along with it. I have spoken with so many mothers that are close to my age that have described their breastfeeding experiences as painful, irritating, and time consuming. Because of all of these not so positive experiences, I have decided to learn how to breast feed way in advance (way before i became pregnant) so that I can get around all of the problems new moms seem to have.

One of the major sources for education is YouTube. Their are so many amazing and resourceful videos on youtube just waiting to be watched. Here are a few that i found to be helpful:





I also found this neat product by Milkies. It's a milk saver that captures the milk from the un occupied breast during a feeding.



"Slim and portable, no one will even know you are wearing it. Best of all — it collects your leaking breast milk when you nurse, allowing you to store extra breast milk effortlessly. When you have breast milk available all the time, you will never resort to formula."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...